Its a weird world

This forum is to post all the fun, weird and wonderful things you come across on your travels (on the Internet). Movies, flash, pictures, stories… if you think it's something enjoyable and want to share it with the rest of us then this is the place to post it.

Moderators: Shir'le E. Illios, Bhaern Quel

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":cae7vayj][color=red:cae7vayj]Easter [...] is actually a holiday celebrating lewd and sexually explicit pagan rituals of fertility. "It's not that difficult to understand," says Author/Creation Scientist, Dr. Daniel Cameroon. "In the old days, deluded pagans would gather round and hump like bunnies on Easter Sunday because they thought it would make their tomatoes grow faster." [...] their mommies and daddies were stuck in a false temple all day, naked and writhing around with their neighbors in Satanic orgies of the flesh.[/color:cae7vayj][/quote:cae7vayj]
Such a pity we don't celebrate Easter in that way anymore. I could use some faster growing tomatoes. [i:cae7vayj]<nods>[/i:cae7vayj]

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Post by Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind »

[quote="Shir'le E. Illios":1iw6emq2][quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1iw6emq2][color=red:1iw6emq2]Easter [...] is actually a holiday celebrating lewd and sexually explicit pagan rituals of fertility. "It's not that difficult to understand," says Author/Creation Scientist, Dr. Daniel Cameroon. "In the old days, deluded pagans would gather round and hump like bunnies on Easter Sunday because they thought it would make their tomatoes grow faster." [...] their mommies and daddies were stuck in a false temple all day, naked and writhing around with their neighbors in Satanic orgies of the flesh.[/color:1iw6emq2][/quote:1iw6emq2]
Such a pity we don't celebrate Easter in that way anymore. I could use some faster growing tomatoes. [i:1iw6emq2]<nods>[/i:1iw6emq2]

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le[/quote:1iw6emq2]

All those nude people makes them blush bright red.

And you should see what it does for the carrots!
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

[youtube:2rz0edfl]CtnXWwzn368[/youtube:2rz0edfl]

GRAVITY!
Argoth
Demigod

Post by Argoth »

LOLZ
Thalon Mercrow
Resident

Post by Thalon Mercrow »

ok this is a recording that two guys made after there buudy took some acid and Accidently locked himself in his closet [b:2c79bphe]enjoy![/b:2c79bphe]

[youtube:2c79bphe]skCV2L0c6K0[/youtube:2c79bphe]
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

You laugh, you lose!

[youtube:2rbgwqbp]RxUbwteSWVk[/youtube:2rbgwqbp]
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Post by Talwyn Aureliano »

Something topical :devil:

[youtube:1umdzvn0]if88PgI-vfU[/youtube:1umdzvn0]
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Ok this news article is a couple of months old but it is DEFINATELY lulzworthy :D

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/cops-woman ... d=10065885

[b:1ch0xcbg]Cops: Woman Crashes Car While Shaving Her Privates
Ex Husband Allegedly Held the Wheel While She Shaved, Neither One Noticed SUV in Front of Them [/b:1ch0xcbg][/size:1ch0xcbg] [why would you? :p ]

By MATT GUTMAN

March 11, 2010

Internet punsters are celebrating Megan Barnes as Florida's "Pubic Enemy," others are chattering about her "razor sharp focus."

Megan Barnes is shown in her booking photo. Barnes was allegedly driving while shaving her bikini area when she hit another vehicle in the Florida Keys.

The 37-year-old Barnes catapulted to instant fame for an alleged multi-tasking mash-up that earned the bottle-blonde's mug shot a spot on hundreds of Web sites.

According to a startled Florida Highway Patrol trooper, Barnes was shaving her bikini area while driving south on the famed Overseas Highway when she crashed into the rear of an SUV March 2.

[i:1ch0xcbg]'If I Wasn't There, I Wouldn't Have Believed It' [/i:1ch0xcbg]
In the police report obtained by ABC News, the trim job was apparently essential because the arresting officer, trooper Gary Dunick, said the Indiana native told him she was heading to Key West visit her boyfriend.

"She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit," Dunick told the Key West Citizen.

It gets weirder. In order to pay full attention to her sensitive regions, police say Barnes enlisted her ex-husband, Charles Judy, who was riding shotgun, to hold the wheel.

Yes, her ex-husband.

Their tag-team driving went awry when an SUV driving in front of them slowed to turn. Barnes' 1995 Thunderbird smashed into it. Two of the SUV's passengers suffered minor injuries, police say. Barnes shouldn't have been driving that Thunderbird, since she had been convicted the previous day for driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.

According to the arrest report, it was the sixth time her license had been suspended.

After the accident, Barnes and Judy drove off, police say. The Thunderbird limped a few hundred yards before the couple switched seats. "She jumps in the back seat and he moves over," Dunick told the Citizen. "It was like the old comedy bit, 'Who's on first?'"

But the attempt to claim that Judy, not Barnes, was driving was also doomed. Judy had visible burns on his chest he claimed came from the exploding airbag, but only the passenger side airbag deployed, according to the police report.
In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill.

Rhei Lor'akris
Regular

Post by Rhei Lor'akris »

Well, I sometimes see people texting while making a left turn... This however, is something else entirely...
Ra'Sona Races-The-Wind
Resident

Adjectives fail me.

She must not be permitted to breed.
Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar
Lord||Lady

Post by Zarae Zyne Kilanatlar »

[quote="Talwyn Aureliano":1hlzcfn2]Ok this news article is a couple of months old but it is DEFINATELY lulzworthy :D

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/cops-woman ... d=10065885

[b:1hlzcfn2]Cops: Woman Crashes Car While Shaving Her Privates
Ex Husband Allegedly Held the Wheel While She Shaved, Neither One Noticed SUV in Front of Them [/b:1hlzcfn2][/size:1hlzcfn2] [why would you? :p ]

By MATT GUTMAN

March 11, 2010

Internet punsters are celebrating Megan Barnes as Florida's "Pubic Enemy," others are chattering about her "razor sharp focus."

Megan Barnes is shown in her booking photo. Barnes was allegedly driving while shaving her bikini area when she hit another vehicle in the Florida Keys.

The 37-year-old Barnes catapulted to instant fame for an alleged multi-tasking mash-up that earned the bottle-blonde's mug shot a spot on hundreds of Web sites.

According to a startled Florida Highway Patrol trooper, Barnes was shaving her bikini area while driving south on the famed Overseas Highway when she crashed into the rear of an SUV March 2.

[i:1hlzcfn2]'If I Wasn't There, I Wouldn't Have Believed It' [/i:1hlzcfn2]
In the police report obtained by ABC News, the trim job was apparently essential because the arresting officer, trooper Gary Dunick, said the Indiana native told him she was heading to Key West visit her boyfriend.

"She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit," Dunick told the Key West Citizen.

It gets weirder. In order to pay full attention to her sensitive regions, police say Barnes enlisted her ex-husband, Charles Judy, who was riding shotgun, to hold the wheel.

Yes, her ex-husband.

Their tag-team driving went awry when an SUV driving in front of them slowed to turn. Barnes' 1995 Thunderbird smashed into it. Two of the SUV's passengers suffered minor injuries, police say. Barnes shouldn't have been driving that Thunderbird, since she had been convicted the previous day for driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.

According to the arrest report, it was the sixth time her license had been suspended.

After the accident, Barnes and Judy drove off, police say. The Thunderbird limped a few hundred yards before the couple switched seats. "She jumps in the back seat and he moves over," Dunick told the Citizen. "It was like the old comedy bit, 'Who's on first?'"

But the attempt to claim that Judy, not Barnes, was driving was also doomed. Judy had visible burns on his chest he claimed came from the exploding airbag, but only the passenger side airbag deployed, according to the police report.[/quote:1hlzcfn2]

and of course they had to be in FL... :nonono:
signature made by Larlan
~Character~
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Alright this is a real oldie and some of you may have heard this before but it is always hillarious to hear again! :lol:

[youtube:3e5si1vk]iK9ydu3qUGk[/youtube:3e5si1vk]

and it was a TRUE news article :D

Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

talk about lost in translation..... this is one hell of a funny ad

[youtube:263qko94]aoRD1wmvwUc[/youtube:263qko94]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

[still cackling]

man that was funny! :'( :D ;)

Shir'le E. Illios
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Shir'le E. Illios »

Ah, those silly Dutch people. :)

Love -x-x-x-

Shir'le
F'sarn natha tithaur wun l'su'aco.

-= Shir'le E. Illios =-
Chosen of Eilistraee
Talwyn Aureliano
Lord||Lady

Bill Maher has somethin to say on those deluded fools who have their head up their ass when it comes to Climate Change.

[youtube:13vuh3n9]8pmHqqnBAOM[/youtube:13vuh3n9]